Sugar-Free and Gluten-Free Blueberry Lemon Muffins
Eating the right foods does have a huge part on your overall health and appearance. Staying healthy can be tough especially around the holiday time. You want to eat all those yummy sweets and everyone wants you to eat sweets too… The good news is that we have a fun little, easy, sugar-free recipe for you to try! It will help you stay healthy and indulge a little bit this holiday season!
Most don’t know that there are many other benefits of oils besides for it smelling good! You can add essential oils right into your food! Yes, you read that right! Make sure that you read the packaging on the oil to make sure you can use it in your food before actually doing it. I don’t recommend doing it with any brands other than Doterra since I am familiar with their oils. Are you ready to try this awesome recipe? Enter!!
Sugar-Free and Gluten-Free Blueberry Lemon Muffins:
**This recipe makes 12 Muffins
- Mix flour, xanthan gum, baking
- Beat egg in medium bowl; add milk, butter, brown rice syrup, and Lemon essential oil and blend together.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients.
- Mix in blueberries.
- Fill lined muffin tins 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.